Second Grade Rainbow
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sublimation Transfers REQUIRE:
- A Heat Press
- Products that are at least 60% Polyester or are made for Sublimation
HEAT TRANSFER PRECUTS Our Custom Printed PreCut HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyl) is printed on printed on Siser ColorPrint™ PU Matte which give our Pre Cut designs a vibrant full color matte finish and is soft to the touch. These design are not sublimation therefore they can be applied to Cotton, Lycra, Polyester, Tri-Blends and much more. T
The Custom Pre-Cut design will require using Siser TTD Easy Mask for application.
- Weed Excess material
- Mask with Siser TTD Easy Mask
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 315 °F
- Apply medium pressure for 12-15 seconds
- Peel Carrier hot
- Care Instructions:
Do not dry clean; Machine wash cold / mild detergent; Dry at normal setting; No chlorine bleach; Wait 24 hours before first wash
- Certification: CPSIA Certified
- Specifications: PU composition; Polyester Backing; Matte finish; 70 Microns / 2.8 Mils; 45°/60° blade
- Applies To: Cotton, Lycra, Polyester, Tri-Blends and much more
Custom printed heat transfer for light and dark garments, bags, caps, face masks, and more! No minimum quantity and no limitations on color. You can apply our digital transfers to any color garment (cotton, cotton/poly blends, 100% polyester, nylon, silk, leather, and denim).
<<<HEAT PRESS REQUIRED>>> NOT a Cricut Easy Press
Please note that these transfers need to be applied using a HEAT PRESS OR HAT HEAT PRESS. The heat transfers will NOT ADHERE PROPERLY WITH A REGULAR IRON OR CRICUT EASY PRESS.
Finishing sheet(s) and detailed instructions with helpful tips for a successful transfer will be provided. As long as your heat press has good pressure and maintains a consistent temperature across the platen, you should be good to go!
Please note this is COLD PEEL!!!!!
- Digital prints are durable but will fade if not laundered properly. So it’s especially important to launder with care.
- Turn inside-out before washing and drying.
- Machine-wash in cold water only.
- NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- Lay flat to dry & avoid machine drying.
- Tumble dry low heat if machine drying is required.
- Do not iron the imprint.
Due to the nature of our products we do not do any returns all sales are final.
If an item you have purchased is out of stock after purchasing we will contact you for possible replacement options, allow you to backorder if possible or offer you a refund on that item if no other options are suitable..
If your shipped items are delivered to you damaged or you are missing items please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as best as possible.