Kwanza Black Girl Messy Bun
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sublimation Transfers & Requirements:
These transfers are special ink transfers printed from a sublimation printer on sublimation paper.
- Transfers are applied printed side down, with parchment paper covering them.
- When you receive your prints they will be mirrored horizontally so that when pressed the prints face the right way on your garment after pressing.
- You will need A Heat Press that reaches 400F (cricuit easy press not recommended)
- Products that are at least 60% Polyester (we recommend light color garments that are 75-100% polyester or are made for Sublimation.
- Press at 360-380F Degrees, for 60 sec.
Digital Prints & Requirements
These are special printed Direct to film heat transfers for light and dark garments, bags, caps, face masks, and more!
- You can apply our Digital transfers to any color garment (cotton, cotton/poly blends, 100% polyester, nylon, silk, leather, and denim).
- Must have a Large Clamshell or Swivel Heat Press <<>> NOT a Cricut Easy Press.
- The heat transfers will NOT ADHERE PROPERLY WITH A REGULAR IRON OR CRICUT EASY PRESS.
- Parchment Paper and detailed instructions with helpful tips for a successful transfer will be provided.
- As long as your heat press has good pressure and maintains a consistent temperature across the platen, your good to go!
- Please note this is COLD PEEL!!!!!
- Digital prints are durable but will fade if not laundered properly. So it’s especially important to launder with care.
- Turn inside-out before washing and drying.
- Machine-wash in cold water only. NO FABRIC SOFTENER
- Lay flat to dry & avoid machine drying. Tumble dry low heat if machine drying is required. Do not iron the imprint.
Due to the nature of our products we do not do any returns all sales are final.
If an item you have purchased is out of stock after purchasing we will contact you for possible replacement options, allow you to backorder if possible or offer you a refund on that item if no other options are suitable..
If your shipped items are delivered to you damaged or you are missing items please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as best as possible.